Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

Not yet. It is definitely tougher now. They added several enemies to Forest of Fallen Giants.

not only added enemies but added much harder ones. Also the penetrator knight dude shows up at many spots in the game I guess. With the added enemies and weapon durability issues it makes the game pretty hard to play. I got past 1st part and stopped and heides tower

not only added enemies but added much harder ones. Also the penetrator knight dude shows up at many spots in the game I guess. With the added enemies and weapon durability issues it makes the game pretty hard to play. I got past 1st part and stopped and heides tower

I didn't make it to second bonfire yet dual wielding. Broke 1 blade and the other is at risk. Dodging is not as fluid as Bloodborne e so I am adjusting.

I didn't make it to second bonfire yet dual wielding. Broke 1 blade and the other is at risk. Dodging is not as fluid as Bloodborne e so I am adjusting.

damn there is only like 10 enemies between those fires. Its amazing how slow the game feels after BB

Still haven't gotten your file, Slay. Did you send that through The Pony Express? Wtf
Give it time man. The postal service is on the decline. Hell they only have the one guy doing deliveries.
url]

Still working on the plat for this. I (with some absolute amazement) was able to beat Amygdala in the last level of the Defiled dungeon and got the last chalice I need for the plat. Problem is that I need 2 more red jellies to conduct the ritual and the only place you can get them is in the Lower Loran one. Opened that one and have gotten one of the jellies. Currently stuck on a room with a bell maiden that incessantly spawns the blood spider things, 2 werewolves and random other mobs. I have tried multiple strategies and nothing seems to work. You can't really kill the spiders first because they just keep coming back and running in to kill her while ignoring everything else is an even worse option.

Back
Top Bottom