That Handsome Collection

Tiny Tina's has that machine that transforms items into another random weapon/item at the end - supposedly decent chances of getting legendaries from it too.

Plus there's enemies that spawn right near it, so you have a good supply of items to pump into it.

A good way to get some nice weapons with a good chance at legendaries early on is to farm that flying plane/spaceship boss you fight around 50% of the way through the game. I can't remember what that thing is called.

Tiny Tina's has that machine that transforms items into another random weapon/item at the end - supposedly decent chances of getting legendaries from it too.

Plus there's enemies that spawn right near it, so you have a good supply of items to pump into it.

I beat this a couple days ago and did not see this. Where is it.

Game Hunters Unite

So I picked up the Handsome Collection a few days ago - anyone have any lowbie gear to drop on me or feel like doing some power-leveling since my BL2 saves are on the Xbox and I'm starting over on PS4?

So I picked up the Handsome Collection a few days ago - anyone have any lowbie gear to drop on me or feel like doing some power-leveling since my BL2 saves are on the Xbox and I'm starting over on PS4?

Fun game. I don't have our any more but for a couple months it was a fun time suck.

Loved tinas dlc even though the loot was not great

Fallout is coming!

Back
Top Bottom