Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

Still working on the plat for this. I (with some absolute amazement) was able to beat Amygdala in the last level of the Defiled dungeon and got the last chalice I need for the plat. Problem is that I need 2 more red jellies to conduct the ritual and the only place you can get them is in the Lower Loran one. Opened that one and have gotten one of the jellies. Currently stuck on a room with a bell maiden that incessantly spawns the blood spider things, 2 werewolves and random other mobs. I have tried multiple strategies and nothing seems to work. You can't really kill the spiders first because they just keep coming back and running in to kill her while ignoring everything else is an even worse option.

I need to get back on this or I fear I never will

I need to get back on this or I fear I never will

That is the reason I don't want to stop. I am still really addicted to it and enjoying it, but these dungeons take it out of you. It sounds sort of lame, but it is extremely lonely. You are basically playing in offline mode. No notes, specters or possibility of co-op. Not that I would try for co-op because I want to plat it completely solo.

That is the reason I don't want to stop. I am still really addicted to it and enjoying it, but these dungeons take it out of you. It sounds sort of lame, but it is extremely lonely. You are basically playing in offline mode. No notes, specters or possibility of co-op. Not that I would try for co-op because I want to plat it completely solo.

Use codes off fextra life.

OK so I got into the Queen's dungeon. Pretty crazy in there. I am on the boss in layer 2. He is a reanimated version of the blood letting beast from a previous dungeon. He is about twice the size it seems and he has no head. At about 40% health some weird worm thing bursts out of his head. The fight is a real pain in the a$$.

Still having to go get the string in ng+ and at amygdala in defiled dungeon

Oh yeah I forgot about the thing with the string. Amygdala wasn't too bad. I almost exclusively used the L2 move with Ludwigs 2 handed. The reason is that it does an overhead smash that will hit her head and hands when they are above you. I kept her targeted and in front of me for the first 60% of the fight. I tried staying behind her and just got owned. You can safely stand under her (right in her crotch is the best place) when she rips her arms off though. You will only have to move left or right depending on what foot she stomps with. After you do some damage she will jump away. Find her quickly after she lands and get back under her and repeat until she goes down.

In the end Bloodborne got the last laugh. I beat the queen last night and then got all of the weapons to get the last 2 of 3 trophies I needed. Tried to load Slay's save and the ps4 won't recognize it. Not because of anything Slay did, but because they made it so you can't import saves that didn't originate on your ps4 for the game. I'm beside myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom