Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

Don't have it yet...Going to start NG+ tonight. I guess you lose all of the Caryll runes, but keep everything else. Not a huge issue. I will probably just run by most of the enemies anyway since I don't need anything.

you dont lose them.

Started NG+ to work towards the last ending. I am flying through the game. Did Central Yarnham, Cathedral Ward, Hemwick Charnel Lane (for vial farming if necessary) and Old Yarnham in about 90 minutes. Hopefully I can get the plat over the long weekend.

Started NG+ to work towards the last ending. I am flying through the game. Did Central Yarnham, Cathedral Ward, Hemwick Charnel Lane (for vial farming if necessary) and Old Yarnham in about 90 minutes. Hopefully I can get the plat over the long weekend.

I would co op the sheet out of that to run through to the end.

I would co op the sheet out of that to run through to the end.

Co-op is out because I am level 140 after clearing all of the necessary dungeons to get to the queen. You get so many echoes in the harder versions of those it is crazy.

Interesting thing about the dungeons, if you use someone else's glyph code to enter a dungeon, it doesn't cost you any of the materials to make it and you get full credit for going through. All you have to have is the required chalice for that dungeon. I was messing around last night before I went into NG+ and looked up some glyph codes online because I wanted to see if I could get another blood rock from a root dungeon to get Ludwigs to +10. I was able to make the dungeon and grab a blood rock, close the dungeon and reopen the same one and do it again. OVER AND OVER. The rock was in a really easy location right off the first side passage just after the first lamp.

Oh also, Evelyn is insane. Finally got my Bloodtinge to 18 and brought Evelyn to +6. Incredible improvement on any other gun in the game and makes it a viable option for long range shots to whittle down a boss' health a little more. Combined with the bone marrow it packs one hell of a punch. My tinge is at like 24 right now and with a +20ish% bloodstone on Evelyn it does about 250 damage with each shot. Evelyn goes to S tinge scaling at level 2 lol.

Co-op is out because I am level 140 after clearing all of the necessary dungeons to get to the queen. You get so many echoes in the harder versions of those it is crazy.

Interesting thing about the dungeons, if you use someone else's glyph code to enter a dungeon, it doesn't cost you any of the materials to make it and you get full credit for going through. All you have to have is the required chalice for that dungeon. I was messing around last night before I went into NG+ and looked up some glyph codes online because I wanted to see if I could get another blood rock from a root dungeon to get Ludwigs to +10. I was able to make the dungeon and grab a blood rock, close the dungeon and reopen the same one and do it again. OVER AND OVER. The rock was in a really easy location right off the first side passage just after the first lamp.

Oh also, Evelyn is insane. Finally got my Bloodtinge to 18 and brought Evelyn to +6. Incredible improvement on any other gun in the game and makes it a viable option for long range shots to whittle down a boss' health a little more. Combined with the bone marrow it packs one hell of a punch. My tinge is at like 24 right now and with a +20ish% bloodstone on Evelyn it does about 250 damage with each shot. Evelyn goes to S tinge scaling at level 2 lol.

I didnt know that. SO that makes co-oping way easier cause you can make dungeon then close it and open with a code thats freaking sweet

Back
Top Bottom