Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

I was watching a cool video earlier on Bloodborne that talked about the messengers that appear around lamps. There are 4 that are always there dressed in the items you give them at the stump, but there are also several others at times around them. These are an indication of how many players are in your area and within summoning level of you. Not sure how many each messenger represents, but it is probably like 10 or 20. Pretty neat little secret right there.

I was watching a cool video earlier on Bloodborne that talked about the messengers that appear around lamps. There are 4 that are always there dressed in the items you give them at the stump, but there are also several others at times around them. These are an indication of how many players are in your area and within summoning level of you. Not sure how many each messenger represents, but it is probably like 10 or 20. Pretty neat little secret right there.

i see messengers around bloodstains that have different hats on for some reason. Sometimes they wear tophats, sometimes their brains are exposed... not sure why though

i see messengers around bloodstains that have different hats on for some reason. Sometimes they wear tophats, sometimes their brains are exposed... not sure why though

Weird. I assume that maybe that is what that person has theirs set to? Another thing with messengers is that at the stump in the back more and more will appear as you get badges and will be holding items associated with each badge.

So I thought I only had the Defiled dungeon left to get to that queen. Turns out I have 3 more to do and that doesn't even include the one I'm on. Parts of these dungeons are so awesome and others are just absolutely horrible. Going to take longer than expected. I am level 109 in NG and get 3 shotted regularly and can get two shotted by some of the mobs (friggin blood spiders). Honestly most of the bosses are easier than some of the little areas you have to go through.

So I thought I only had the Defiled dungeon left to get to that queen. Turns out I have 3 more to do and that doesn't even include the one I'm on. Parts of these dungeons are so awesome and others are just absolutely horrible. Going to take longer than expected. I am level 109 in NG and get 3 shotted regularly and can get two shotted by some of the mobs (friggin blood spiders). Honestly most of the bosses are easier than some of the little areas you have to go through.

ughh I really need to get on this

ughh I really need to get on this

I should just skip it but I am too OCD. This area in Ailing Loran layer 2 right before the boss has a bell ringer that revives 6 of those blood spiders crazy fast. You basically have to try to run past everything, including werewolves, to get to her and kill her. The spiders are extremely fast, aggressive and hit very hard. Basically if you get hit, you are dead because usually more than one spider is hitting you at the same time. I even tried running back to the lamp to get them to reset and they chase you all the way back. It is infuriating.

Ok so after going back and playing Dark Souls 2 on PS4, I realized just how fantastic the combat is in this game. Dark Souls 2 is great but this game is near flawless. I was using a dual swordsman and broke both of my swords so I have to wait for the patch to continue.

Ok so after going back and playing Dark Souls 2 on PS4, I realized just how fantastic the combat is in this game. Dark Souls 2 is great but this game is near flawless. I was using a dual swordsman and broke both of my swords so I have to wait for the patch to continue.

I have been waiting for patch also the weapon breaking is just way to bad now

That is how I felt after trying to back to Souls 1 after playing 2. It was almost unplayable for me. Thought that durability thing was fixed already.

Back
Top Bottom