Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

it wouldn't be bad if you could just do whole dungeons back to back

That too. I am ready to be done with this. If you get that file to me tonight, I will start the Loran dungeon tomorrow and will only need to Queen to get the plat when I finish it. Glad Evolve is on the way. Going to start Far Cry as well.

Got the beast claw and the rune from the Loran Dungeon. In order to get into the Defiled Dungeon the Queen is in I need one more bastard of Loran and some arcane haze. The haze is easily farmed, but I need to keep going through the Loran dungeon and hopefully get that bastard of Loran to drop again. These dungeons are getting pretty crazy. Still having fun, but man this game loves to grief you.

Got the beast claw and the rune from the Loran Dungeon. In order to get into the Defiled Dungeon the Queen is in I need one more bastard of Loran and some arcane haze. The haze is easily farmed, but I need to keep going through the Loran dungeon and hopefully get that bastard of Loran to drop again. These dungeons are getting pretty crazy. Still having fun, but man this game loves to grief you.

Im doing the loran dungeon now just opened it. I used a code from Fextra life to try and co-op it

Im doing the loran dungeon now just opened it. I used a code from Fextra life to try and co-op it

It isn't too bad. It can get a little confusing and there are 2 side areas. One before the boss door you have to unlock and one right after opening it. Lots of really good bloodgems in there too. The first layer boss is where you get the rune. He isn't bad at all. The claw can be found in the first side area in the second layer.

You get my info to send that file?

It isn't too bad. It can get a little confusing and there are 2 side areas. One before the boss door you have to unlock and one right after opening it. Lots of really good bloodgems in there too. The first layer boss is where you get the rune. He isn't bad at all. The claw can be found in the first side area in the second layer.

You get my info to send that file?

no did you text it to me. I never got it.

Edit: oops yeah i just forgot about it will send tomorow

it would have been quicker to just drive to MN and get it omo and then drive back, install it and then drive it back to MN

I really hope that isn't the case. :annoyed: I worse came to worse I could just go through the game again as fast as possible with my second toon, but I really don't want to have to do that.

Back
Top Bottom