HD-DVD is Dead, Long Live Blu Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
^when you have to pay for food, gas (which is 3.30 at the gas station i go to, well used to lol) cell phone bill, car payments, insurance, etc...
then you cant afford t pay 25 bucks for a blu ray dvd when the reg dvd costs 15, and i can use my computer or a cheap 20 dollar dvd player to play them and not spend 300+ on a blu ray player

i would much rather have a hd full of movies then discs. ive never had a hard drive die o me, but discs get messed up easily

First off a Blu ray Disc could be used even when someone rubbed steel Wool on the Disc..

That proves how Good the discs are.. So you tell me how you can mess that up..

I Wont have to pay any of that For a long time... Car insurance what not isnt much really

^proof?

and car insurance for me is 50 bucks a month and thats the bare min the law requires, my cell phone bill is about 60 a month, cheapest gas station around here is $3.10 a gallon, my suv gets about 24mpg so that adds up fast
food isnt much but it adds up after a while

Yet you claim something like being able to rub steel wool on it and it still play?

:p

It depends on who and how they're rubbing it, I am sure. I guarantee you I could use steel wool to render the disc useless...

I dont think HD-VMD will be able to take a lead on Bluray, but for people that use discs to burn their data too or people that burn their own movies, it will be good for them.

Blu Ray causes testicular cancer

what? i dont have to prove anything to you...

thats how you sound right now with your claims with no proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom