HD-DVD is Dead, Long Live Blu Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
It plays a very big part on your opinions on money. ;)

I say this being only a little older than you and in pretty much the same age bracket. It does matter. The money for HD DVDs / Blu-Ray is a big deal to a LOT of people, I'd even argue most, even the ones making good money, because its a non-essential cost, and after they pay house/car/house insurance/car insurance/life insurance/food/light/water/internet/ect, the amount of money you have is limited.

the reason i asked for your age is because the way you think of money and how you say car insurance is "no big deal"
this means a couple things
A) mom and dad pay for almost everything for you
B) you have yet to have any real responsibility with bills
C) your talking out of your *** to try and sound like your right about everything

like Brinson said, the cost of bblu ray is a big factor to its success. not everyone can afford to pay 25 bucks for a movie they can pey 13 bucks for in reg dvd or even just torrent it for free
my parents are always on my *** about money management and taking care of important things before luxeries. i have a little system for my money and i have a VERY limited budget for entertainment, meaning if i have to choose between buying three new movies on reg dvd and buying on blu ray dvd the choice is pretty obvious

HD-DVD isn't dead, last I heard, on CNN is that it was nothing but rumors, and I have seen a few new releases this weekend and today that are HD-DVD, movies such as beowulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom