• It could be better but good job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just plain crap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i didnt know dells were like that.
i know the cases on them are made of the cheapest plastic ever (my friend has one, its PLASTIC!

now another topic:

which AMD is equivalent to the speed of a pentium 4 2.4-2.8 Ghz?
about an Athlon 2200 2.0 Ghz?

first of all, in my personal opinion, i think AMDs are slow.

Would a Celeron 3.33 ghz be good for basic computing, or should i STAY AWAY from celeron?

except you dont need 160 GB of HD space, unless you got it on sale...

what graphics are you using? Aspire Xplorer?

My friend has some sort of dell, he put an FX5700 in it (i think) because all he had was PCI. Then he added another DVD burner and a 250gb HDD. Needless to say, it didnt run too well. Hes now using my old Xion 480W psu (total P.O.S. psu :( ) because the one that came in it was only 250W. He was also trying to upgrade the cpu to something better but from what he says you cant buy many in that configuration. Anything better needs a new mobo (this is micro-atx) which needs a bigger case and it goes on.

So i would say no, i dont like dells.

Actually, eMachines are upgradable, but not overclockable.

Be sure to get one with a socket 939 and PCI-E.

I know I've upgraded to tar out of mine.

i remember upgrading my 2000 emachines (previous PC) to 128 MB RAM, what a difference in speed! Also upgraded the HD to 40 gigs.

man... dells blow if you're talking home-market. I had to put an FX5500 in a friend's dell so he could play CS:S. The sad thing is, he thought that video card is awesome. Hopefully his PSU dies so I can replace it and the motherboard, and case. That would make me smile.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom