• It could be better but good job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just plain crap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:

I could not vote a straight yes or no. I know that Dell treats their corporate clints much better than they do their home users. That being said, this poor student here recently was given a DEll hand me down when the teenager in the family that I stay with decided he needed a new custom built gaming pc for his birthday/Christmas (very close together). It uses RD Ram, which is why I ended up with it (there was a major pc shuffle here, not a direct hand me down), but I know a place around here that sells used RAM and parts, etc., so I can pimp it out very reasonably. I already upgraded the DVD drive from a mere reader to a writer. And it is the first P4 I've ever had, so I can't complain.

:D

Els

I don't like Dell at all. One they have weak PSU's. Also they use propeitary (sp) wiring so you can only use the PSU with that mobo. They do make a adapter for a better psu by why waste your money. Just my opinion.

:D ,

Wow! The looks are not bad; now for the number one question, though: do they provide decent tech support for it? Probably not.

:cool: ,

Els

SeaTan said:
they are nice, but overpriced and with bad service!

Not really.

For $400, you get an AMD Sempron 3400, XP Home SP2, 512MB DDR2 RAM, DVD drive, NVidia 6150LE 256MB, 7.1CH audio card.

That's a pretty good price, plus it has a 1year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom