South Park: The Stick of Truth (Dec 10th)

Saw some friends on Steam playing it last night - didn't ask how they liked it though.

I watched Total Biscuit's first impressions to get a feel for what the game is like and have read a handfull of reviews throughout the morning, and I've been hard pressed to find much that I didn't like regarding this game. It looks absolutely incredible.

The only thing stopping me getting this game on my way home is the fear of the bugs, and how frequent/severe they are.

Last edited:
I watched Total Biscuit's first impressions to get a feel for what the game is like and have read a handfull of reviews throughout the morning, and I've been hard pressed to find much that I didn't like regarding this game. It looks absolutely incredible.

The only thing stopping me getting this game on my way home is the fear of the bugs, and how often/severe they are.

This. Exactly how I feel. I was ready to drop $60 on it, but buggy games are inexcusable these days. Especially when they have been delayed numerous times.

Edge why would you even consider getting this with Titanfall so close?

Because they're two completely different styles of games, and I could see myself playing Titanfall with friends online, then swtiching over to South Park when no one's online.

I'm considering it but I don't think I'm going to pull the trigger, not yet anyway. It'll go down in price in a few months and hopefully some patches will be around by then to fix it up, that's probably when I'd look to grab it.

Great game to buy in summer or early fall before the aaa games.

It will be 30 by fall. Plus the bugs will be fixed. Looks like fun but we have ds2 and infamous coming

Great game to buy in summer or early fall before the aaa games.

It will be 30 by fall. Plus the bugs will be fixed. Looks like fun but we have ds2 and infamous coming

I agree. This is my plan. As Ajacks said before, all bets are off when Destiny hits. God, it better not tank.....

Back
Top Bottom