South Park: The Stick of Truth (Dec 10th)

Started this last night. Only played about 30 mins but already had a few good laughs.

Looks like it's time to put dark souls 2 on the shelf for a while. Haven't picked it up for 3 weeks.

Ya I am about 66% of the way through. I need to knock it out this week so I can return it back to my friend.

Great game

how long is a society supposed to be held hostage over the mistakes their forebearers made?

It goes on as long as we can perpetuate it. All generations need to know what happened in the past so that atrocities like that aren't repeated in the future.

Which is why Waffles will always be Waffles to some of us.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the blocking mechanic. Any tips. Do I hit the x button on ps

I'm having a hard time figuring out the blocking mechanic. Any tips. Do I hit the x button on ps

Yeah its either X or square. Your character who is about to get attacked has like a steel plate or something will flash and that's when you hit x or square to block and then everytime it flashes if its a combo attack.

Its been about 3 weeks since I've played but I need to hop on and finish it out. I'll confirm which button later tonight

Finished stick last night. It was great.

Just when you were getting tired, they switched it up.

Canada portion was great.

Overall a fun game that had many laugh out loud moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

I keep meaning to finish this up. I am about 75% of the way through. I've really enjoyed it but just been lazy and its been sitting for a few weeks.

Now if we can just get a port to ps4...I'd be on this like donkey kong.

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Funny thing is there were some parts where the game lagged on ps. Should be cheap soon in steam.

Back
Top Bottom