South Park: The Stick of Truth (Dec 10th)

did you guys see where this was censored in Europe? I read they took swastika's out of the game for Germany... dont you find that odd? Every culture has something they arent proud of, they should own that sh!t

did you guys see where this was censored in Europe? I read they took swastika's out of the game for Germany... dont you find that odd? Every culture has something they arent proud of, they should own that sh!t
not for nothing but they might not want it to encite the neo nazi movement over there

Yeah that seems like BS man. "Oh we are sensitive to the atrocities we commited as a country. Don't remind us of it." That would be like a bunch of old honkies stopping '12 Years A Slave" from being made because it tore open old wounds for them. What a crock. That symbol has been in games since Wolfenstein. Get over it Germany.

I've been watching Pewds play this and it looks like something I'll buy next year during a Steam Summer sale... or something.

tumblr_n234dsC7WO1s4bf73o1_400.jpg

Started this last night. Only played about 30 mins but already had a few good laughs.

Looks like it's time to put dark souls 2 on the shelf for a while. Haven't picked it up for 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom