South Park: The Stick of Truth (Dec 10th)

What about it doesn't interest you? Do you not like SP? The RPG elements/stats/leveling were compared to D&D, so no issues there. Dragon Age: Origins character progression was based on D&D as well.

I like sp not enough to buy a game just cause its names on it though

the fact that THQ started it, folded, the game sat in purgatory, and then Obsidian picked up the scraps makes me cautious about the quality.

I believe obsidian was always involved,,, there was a dev or the creators of SP blog/vlog that talked about why they chose obsidian. That was when THQ was still around.

I believe obsidian was always involved,,, there was a dev or the creators of SP blog/vlog that talked about why they chose obsidian. That was when THQ was still around.

Correct. Obsidian was chosen by Trey and Matt in the beginning. The only change was THQ was the publisher and they went bankrupt and Ubisoft got the rights.

I am glad Ubisoft bought the rights to the game and is publishing it. They've been making dishing out awesome games lately.

Ubisoft is a great company IMO. The stuff they put out is usually not cookie cutter like everything else. Deus Ex, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, Prince of Persia. Far Cry, The Avatar movie game (I liked it anyway), Naruto etc etc.

I'm telling everyone right now that this game is going to be great. It is like Costume Quest set in SP with D&D rpg elements.

Ubisoft is a great company IMO. The stuff they put out is usually not cookie cutter like everything else. Deus Ex, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, Prince of Persia. Far Cry, The Avatar movie game (I liked it anyway), Naruto etc etc.

I'm telling everyone right now that this game is going to be great. It is like Costume Quest set in SP with D&D rpg elements.

Man, those two Naruto games Ubisoft Montreal put out were AMAZING. I wish they'd do more like that.

Man, those two Naruto games Ubisoft Montreal put out were AMAZING. I wish they'd do more like that.

They do A LOT of stuff right. They also have duds, but then again pretty much everyone does. This game was not rushed and has been backed by the creators, so I think it is going to be a gem.

They do A LOT of stuff right. They also have duds, but then again pretty much everyone does. This game was not rushed and has been backed by the creators, so I think it is going to be a gem.

My only concern though is Obsidian. They don't have a good track record with the quality control of their games. My first bad taste in the mouth was KOTOR II. Riddled with bugs. Then Fallout New Vegas was riddled too. I haven't played their Neverwinter games.

Another concern is that Ubisoft isn't pushing this game hard like their other games. I don't know if its because they're not also the dev on it or not. Maybe so.

I will be getting this game, I hope its a Day one digital for the PS4, but regardless, i will have it.

it comes with a copy of backdoor sluts 9

I assume you're trolling like usual.

For anyone who cares, it'll only be available for 360/PS3/PC.

Back
Top Bottom