[Q1 / Q2 2011] Star Wars : The Old Republic - Beta Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars : The Old Republic - Beta Testers Wanted

ive been signed up for beta testing for this game scene i built my first gaming computer a year ago been waiting so long hope i get a beta testing code hopefully if not o well.

i have no idea how to delete so im just typing this

Has any one else been hearing the same rumor that I have been hearing about the release date for ST:TOR. I had to people from 2 different gaming circles tell me that the ST:TOR will be released on the same day as WoW:Cataclysm.

Firstly I found this hard to believe as I releasing any MMORPG day (same month) as WoW:Cataclysm will be doomed because you are going to loose all the players to WoW:Cataclysm. Better to release the game earlier or few months after WoW:Cataclysm when to have the WoW players complaining that they are bored.

Secondly, I have found the following
STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Target Launch Window for The Old Republic
While we have not announced a specific date, we can confirm that we are targeting a spring 2011 release for Star Warsâ„¢: The Old Republicâ„¢.
By the time spring comes around, the game as a chance of succeeding against WoW as by then some of the players have all ready quested every thing and are just going to be sitting around bored waiting for the next great WoW thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom