Xbox One

Why is the Xbox One so damn expensive!!

Go do a search on xbox360 components and assume what microsoft already has in it with updated parts.

This is why its so expensive, which is why I wont buy home based consoles anymore.
If the portable ones like sony-psp, nintendo 3ds or any future console release reaches past 230.00 that will be the official day I give up on gaming. :/

Because it oncludes the Kinect 2.0 with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Backup for a sec, so your saying with kinect add on its about 100.00 more making it 499.99 ? o0
I hope ms later in the holiday season or next quarter after makes a single console only package and reduce it some.
Either way still too damn much still coughing up 400.00 with taxes so your screwed anyway. :/

Backup for a sec, so your saying with kinect add on its about 100.00 more making it 499.99 ? o0
I hope ms later in the holiday season or next quarter after makes a single console only package and reduce it some.
Either way still too damn much still coughing up 400.00 with taxes so your screwed anyway. :/

Pretty much.

If you were to remove the Kinect that's with the system, then you could drop the price by ~$100. But I believe that MS has already stated they're not planning on releasing a Kinect-less version of the One.

Not really that expensive when high end PC components are that much each. I have and still wouldn't think anything of spending that amount on a graphics card. An entire console for that price is fair enough in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom