Which gaming console do you think is the best?

Which gaming console do you think is the best?

• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft XBox

• Gamecube

• Don't Care!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes down to what kind of gamer you are.

Or hell, save some money and buy all three systems, besides, most hardcore gamers have every platform avalible, along with a kick ass PC.

is that what you have???

its not worth to buy all 3..i mean u spend like a 1000 and then games for them

in a few yrs new systems come out and then all over again

its better to get 1 u like!

But if you have the money, why not?

The Xbox is great for FPS, action, and adventure, while the PS2 specializes in RPGs, while it does offer every kind of gaming available (sp?) And a lot of people will buy a console for specific games, for instance, tons of people went out and bought a Xbox just for Halo, while a lot went and bought PS2 for GTA, and a Gamecube for Metroid Prime.

bandage_boy said:
But if you have the money, why not?

The Xbox is great for FPS, action, and adventure, while the PS2 specializes in RPGs, while it does offer every kind of gaming available (sp?) And a lot of people will buy a console for specific games, for instance, tons of people went out and bought a Xbox just for Halo, while a lot went and bought PS2 for GTA, and a Gamecube for Metroid Prime.

DITTO!
Pretty much want I sead ealier.
Now if you excuse me, I need to have my daily Contra:SS fix.

The thing I dont get is why anyone would buy an XBOX for HALO!!! It is absolutley crap! There are so many better FPS games out there on the PC with Better Graphics and a PC using a kb and mouse is the best way to play a FPS!

The only argument I can see for the XBOX is the Project Gotham Racing series and maybe Midtown Madness 3... as most of the other XBox games are available on PS2 and quite frankly having played a lot of games on both of them... i have rarely noticed any Graphical difference!

So combine that with my prior argument about the controllers and the PS2 exclusive games (Ohhh we get Gran Turismo 4 this year and we get GTA:San Andreras a year b4 anyone else)....

I'm not saying XBox sucks (but Halo does) though I would have to say...
I'm still goin with PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom