Which gaming console do you think is the best?

Which gaming console do you think is the best?

• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft XBox

• Gamecube

• Don't Care!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to tech Forums DWZ, DMo224, time shocker and Droopy.

thanks for the imput.

any one else care to vote and comment?

cheers

Welcome to tech Forums DWZ, DMo224, time shocker and Droopy.

thanks for the imput.

any one else care to vote and comment?

cheers

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.

Question: Will there ever be a console that will play the other manufacturer's CD's? :confused: Wouldn't that be the ultimate gaming console?

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome.

Question: Will there ever be a console that will play the other manufacturer's CD's? :confused: Wouldn't that be the ultimate gaming console?

Re: Thanks

DMo224 said:
yes, would be good, but will never happen.

They would need a licence from each company, and like hell they would ever give this new console rights...

Re: Thanks

DMo224 said:
yes, would be good, but will never happen.

They would need a licence from each company, and like hell they would ever give this new console rights...

Yes i also think it would be great but like DWZ said i dont think it will ever happen well not for a long time yet anyway.

cheers
and thanks for your input.

Yes i also think it would be great but like DWZ said i dont think it will ever happen well not for a long time yet anyway.

cheers
and thanks for your input.

********************************************hahah this was the last thread in this forum. i thought i might bring it back to life.....**********************************

pfffffttttttt ...xbox might have an edge on the graphics but game selection is not as good as PS2

PS2 all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom