THX says Blu-ray is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
Source

I love this idea, I was actually telling my friend Seal that i would rather have everything on flash drives then on discs
I HATE DISCS lol

I agree with him. I'd much rather have all of my files on a tiny device. But, what happens when you forget to take your flash drive out of your pocket and run it through the drier. Bye bye movies. Heh my boss killed his 8gb drive like that.

I agree with him. I'd much rather have all of my files on a tiny device. But, what happens when you forget to take your flash drive out of your pocket and run it through the drier. Bye bye movies. Heh my boss killed his 8gb drive like that.

I actually did that once. I washed and dried my Patriot USB stick but it still worked and no data was lost. I love Patriot.

I still want burnable media.

Sure once SSD go down in price it will be nice, but I will still want my data to be backed up other ways..

Wouldn't you need more than 8GB to house high-definition movies? Especially with all the extra features and whatnot... a 30-50GB flash drive sounds expensive to me :\

I put a cheapo generic 512mb stick in the wash and it came out intact and working 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom