The Elder Scrolls: Online

Here is another map to show you why Auridon's natural barrier is water, as it is part of the summerset isles.

The bottom map shows all of Tamriel and nearly every region is its own zone if I am not mistaken. Auridon is the sky blue island on the bottom left, the one that has the city of 'Skywatch' on it. I believe we are able to go to Valenwood as I progress my own main story.

mappagigante.jpg

Eeh... you report it?

I've been reporting gold sellers and then ignoring them. I love the fact that the ignore is account-wide.

My Bosmer is now a lv 11 nightblade. His woodworking and leather working skills have increased a lot.
My Breton lv 8 templar is also exceptionally skilled at provisions and is working on enchantments as well.
Making food is fun, just need some lv 5-15 recipes to make. I have lv 1 & 3 recipes, then magically jump to lv 50 recipes that I can't make for some time. Thinking about it now, I am starting to wonder if it is a bug and its being dropped/looted on accident.

Nope! But I did report any gold spammers I saw... so many of them.
IF you were in the Daggerfall Covenant I could show you an awesome place to get recipes ( I picked up maybe 30 of them ), but.. you aren't :tongue:

It's in northern Glenumbra in the mansion in the northernmost city. Go through the house, pick up the loot, log out, log back in, the loot is back! I found a fortified sweet roll recipe doing that.

Provisioning is a lot more useful than I thought it would be -- It provides half hour boosts to stats. I wish they stacked though :tongue:

My Imperial Dragonknight is specializing in woodworking for shields and blacksmithing for heavy armor and weapons. I haven't made anything at a clothier yet -- I just break stuff down to get the materials. I have like 400 iron by now.

If your expecting a TES experience, then you will be disappointed. This is an MMO with a TES Feel, not the other way around. Combat isn't based on simply pushing buttons and spamming action skills, you do need to move, block and such unlike other MMO's. 8 characters per account.

First person is pretty immsersive at times.. I tend to not play in it as much though since I'm not playing it like a normal TES game :tongue:

So how much of it feels like Elder Scrolls vs a typical MMO? Is combat in real time like Skyrim? How many characters do you get per account?
Yep, combat is real time. Hack n' slash style. 8 characters per account currently

Thanks. I think that answers my questions. It's going to be a long wait to June.

ifargle - If you have 400 iron I'm assuming weight doesn't come in to play anymore?

^ Nope, weight doesn't matter -- it's about inventory space. You start with 60, and items stack. I think it's 100 iron per stack, so 400 iron is only 4 inventory space.

Same with the bank -- You start with 60. It's like 1,000 gold to get to 70, another 3,300 to get to 80, and so on. Backpack space is upgradeable as well -- 450 for 70, 2,000 for 80 ( I believe it's 2,000, I could be wrong though)

THat and your horse is "upgradeable" too. 250 per point in speed, stamina, and carrying capacity (yes, horses can carry stuff too! Though not from the get-go. I haven't researched it so I don't know how it works) -- and these take time. 20 hours per level, so ~250 gold a day to upgrade every day

IF you were in the Daggerfall Covenant I could show you an awesome place to get recipes ( I picked up maybe 30 of them ), but.. you aren't :tongue:

It's in northern Glenumbra in the mansion in the northernmost city. Go through the house, pick up the loot, log out, log back in, the loot is back! I found a fortified sweet roll recipe doing that.

Provisioning is a lot more useful than I thought it would be -- It provides half hour boosts to stats. I wish they stacked though :tongue:

First person is pretty immsersive at times.. I tend to not play in it as much though since I'm not playing it like a normal TES game :tongue:

I have the recipes, but not the ingredients nor the skill points allocated to use the fortified sweetroll and such. Which is why I am curious if those were a mistake in dropping so early on. It requires a lv 6 in the 'Recipe Improvement' point, which requires possibly lv 30+ in provisioning skill in general. My provisioning skill is 16 and I managed to upgrade my 'Recipe quality' skill before I got the 'Recipe improvement' one. The first upgrade is 20 I believe.

So I lack recipes of the appropriate level.

I play solely on first person, simply because I like that point of view and generally dislike 3rd person. It is probably why I generally lost interest in past MMO's quickly. I don't see myself switching away from first person.

Veteran rank?
I see nothing like that.. :tongue: screenshot?
EDIT: Just found two racial motifs!!... Already had one.
Breton and Orc. I think the third one is Wood Elf.. or High Elf. I forget

EDIT 2:
I love these people :tongue:
cMAZ89r.png

Last edited:
That...that is. This is.
I love you o_o
*Bookmarks page*

Anywho. Do you see the VR5 item level thing? Most of the items I have been looting/finding have been those. I have yet to run into a lv 10 item which is sad yet am running into VR5.

Another thing you may like... todays change log!
Fixed an issue where low-level players were being granted high-level food recipes. You should now receive recipes appropriate for your level.
Plus a bunch of other fixes
Patch Notes v1.0.1 - Elder Scrolls Online

Back
Top Bottom