Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Virginia

• I'm not going anyway...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but the sad thing is it would only keep viewers if the show played on people fears of getting "cracked". The show would have to practice and execute black hat practices to keep interest from viewers. It would have to be intense - hack into peoples web cams. hope the cams are facing the right way. and watch their expresion as someone narrates the hack\crack as the victom learns their demise...maybe. And I can't be involved...strike 2.

yeah, but the sad thing is it would only keep viewers if the show played on people fears of getting "cracked". The show would have to practice and execute black hat practices to keep interest from viewers. It would have to be intense - hack into peoples web cams. hope the cams are facing the right way. and watch their expresion as someone narrates the hack\crack as the victom learns their demise...maybe. And I can't be involved...strike 2.

Haha I mean no offense by this septic, but what the heck are you talking about? Hacking into people's webcams? Lol do tell...

I think he wants to know if I am coming and bringing sploits for every one, and no sadly if its in the next 3 months I wont be able to make it, unless you want to relocate to Helmund Afghanistan.

Hacking people's webcams...someone's been watching Criminal Minds recently...

And UGH JAMES. UGH. **** EVERCLEAR.

Where did we say we were going to hack people's webcams? We're going to get Pete drunk off of everclear, and the rest of us will also be drunk, and then we will have cameras follow us around while we're drinking/drunk.

I suppose we could hack webcams while we're drunk though, right guys?

I didn't say I wanted to hack -n- crack. I was just throwing ideas on the table for your reality show. obviously cracking into web cams is illegal and it would have to be set up like the victim\client would have to sign a waiver; like the reality show of the thieves breaking into peoples homes , with the homeowners watching with the producers, how easy it is for thieves to get ALL personal info fast. bank account #'s, social's etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom