Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Virginia

• I'm not going anyway...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we never had one due to somethings could be considered offensive. ;)

But sadly i doubt i will be able to attend. I dont start to accumulate vacation time till after a year at my job and since i started in Nov the chances of me actually getting a Vacation anytime in Nov or Dec in retail is non-existent that leaves me out. Heck i am going to miss the travel to Colorado to visit the in-laws cause i wont be able to get that time off from work. So a meetup is impossible for me.

Yeah man that is awesome, has to take some weight off of your shoulders a bit. I know it doesn't make much of a difference but the trip was planned for March. I've had a couple of different retail jobs and you're right, accumulating vacation time is definitely nothing to plan with for a while...but hey, at least you are working and getting some $. Congrats buddy.

The thing about Va beach would be the free perc's like this. hilton. my sister just sent me this. Although, I know it would mean a lot for trotter to get to the Smithsonian.
MWSnap03212-01-09.jpg

Let's move it to Minnesota and let's all get wasted and game! :D If that happens I'm in haha. Otherwise I'm probably going to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom