Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well I'm not actually using Chrome, rather I'm using Iron. Waterfox is faster than Firefox, but with both installed they start to derp up. I need Firefox for EA's stupid ass Battlelog because the plugin doesn't support 64bit. Well, I tossed it all. Fresh format, no Mozilla anything. **** it.

I don't use Chrome, either, but rather a Chromium browser. Still, it's basically Chrome and my point is it's the best browser out there, IMHO. I use Comodo Dragon.

Re: Today I have...

We have four days over here as well (not that it matters to me as I'm on study leave).

Got saturday Sunday Monday public holiday then on Tuesday the queen thing.

I CANNOT GET TO SLEEP! I always have trouble sleeping but I can usually get to sleep before 10 past 2, tho heat isn't helping I guess. It can't just be the heat though, when I go somewhere hot I can usually fall asleep. Really frustrating.

Yea I'm not following the Queen thing aswell. Not really Interested. As for the Heat, my flat is amazeing for protecting me from the sunlight and Heat. If I open my window in the kichen I can vent all the built up heat in the afternoon, then close the Blackout curtains, and go to sleep in the Alcove, as its a bedsit. Shut the curtains and its Pich Black. A cupple of times I've woken, and went straight out the front door, and its burned my eyes, as its that pich black. :thumbsup:

As for rite now, I'm hammering the NRG Drinks and deffo on a upper.. Outer Space here I come. Time to get the Tunes on the go. :wink: :D

I CANNOT GET TO SLEEP! I always have trouble sleeping but I can usually get to sleep before 10 past 2, tho heat isn't helping I guess. It can't just be the heat though, when I go somewhere hot I can usually fall asleep. Really frustrating.

Heh, in the summer/autumn here nearly all nights are 65f+, most are 70+, some are 80+

I didn't even know there was a queen thing until you guys mentioned it.

Heh, in the summer/autumn here nearly all nights are 65f+, most are 70+, some are 80+

Probably seems worse here because we have **** weather all the time then it will be hot then cold then hot etc.

Wow i thought i didn't know anything about it, you didn't even know Yami? Wheres your patriotism?

LOL, I don't know what the Queen even does.

EDIT: Just got in from RS, scared my sister :p she was playing my music out loud so didn't hear me come in, walked up behind her and called her.

RS is such ********, you just talk about the same crap over and over. The test was an hour and 45 minutes long and i finished in an hour, spent 45 minutes in silence just looking around. There are four questions with 5 subsections. Each question is identical but they change the subject, so you do the same layout four times but each time for something different like euthanasia or identity or something else :| My hand is killing me though.

After the test me and my friends put in a couple of quid and drew out teams from a bag for the Euro 2012, i wanted to each put in a tenner so the person with the winning team would get £160 but im glad hardly anyone wanted to because i drew Poland so i don't think i will be winning :( I drew out third from last, by the time it got to me i was unlucky because all the good teams had already been picked.

It isn't even summer yet and our nights have been in the high 70s low 80s. Currently because it has rained at exactly the same time every night for the past 3 or 4 nights the lows have been in the 60s. Been VERY nice as the apartment has been getting pretty chilly.

I hate hot nights, my room usually ends up around 75f due to the combination of relatively new house being well insulated + me + computer on + warm outside. If I open the window I can get it down to 65f in my room which is okay to sleep in, especially with my fan on. The problem comes in a few months time when there are 147 moths per cubic foot of air, opening your window with even the slightest bit of light in your room is a HUGE mistake. You end up with literally 20+ flying animals of varying types in your room by the time you go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom