Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Nope, nope, and nope. Hence why I said I don't know how well this is going to work because we already can't afford all that BUT if I can get through the first 6 weeks I'll be banking.

yeah... hope they don't require yah to shell out for full "premium" insurance.... had to refuse a travelling IT job becuase of that.... and they didn't pay for it but required it.... it would set me back approx 200/mo. + the fuel costs... and they often had you going 6-8 hours away... they would only pay for hotels and 2 meals and that's it.... no fuel reinbusements at all.... ;-( the car I had was a guzzler.... only 18 mpg....

**** a 2 hour tip w my current ride is 45 bucks x2. it gets 16 mpg on a good day.

Yerf, I recommend Imetal IEMs they are around 35-45 bucks and they are nice. I also recomend pioneer, senhieser, and kilpsch.

for regular heaphones JVC FLats are very good cheap 12 dollar headphones and they are at wal-marts.... I have a pair and they are small, but have a little islolation becuase they have a little cup over the part of your ear. They even fit in one of my smaller purses.

stay away from skullcandy they got terrible sound and are very easy to blow. my lil bro has some curcum-aurals from them and they blew out really quick. they grind and sound like crap with bass. he has 2 pairs and one of them are non-blown out but they still sound like crap I gotta turn up the volume all the way to hear anything and it sounds muddy and grindy with HUGE high freq. cutoff. and the low range sounds boomy.

for regular heaphones all around sehnieser, and JVC are good picks.

starter list: IEMs:

Newegg.com - Pioneer SE-CL721-H 3.5mm Connector In-Ear DJ Inspired Stereo Headphones

Newegg.com - Sennheiser CX 215 3.5mm Connector Ear-Canal Headphone (Blue)

Newegg.com - Klipsch Image S3 3.5mm Connector In-Ear Rebel Red Nosie-Isolating Earphones W/ Oval Ear-tips

Newegg.com - Klipsch Image S3 3.5mm Connector In-Ear Rebel Red Nosie-Isolating Earphones W/ Oval Ear-tips

with IEMs don't even bother if it's under 30 bucks. you basically get earbuds that fit in the canal with no benefits of IEMs.sub 35USD IEMs have poor driver units, poor freq. response, and very low dynamic range.

starter list: supra-aural (cupping but not covering the whole ear):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106526 (out of stock though ;-()

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106566

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262142

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106567

Start List: Clip Ons

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106429

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826262161

No they just want you to have a valid license, legal car, and liability. Thing is, you don't get paid for 6 weeks and have to pay for a lot of things yourself like tools, gas, and whatnot.

Today: Couldn't sleep again... last looked at the clock around 3:30. Woke up at 6 with a raging stomach ache. Spent a half hour in a borderline "I hate my life" feeling as a result. Now, I'm at work. I can easily tell it's nerves... it's been a while (college days) since I spun off 4-5 hours of sleep across two nights like this.

Fortunately, should get an answer later today in the late afternoon/early evening.

No they just want you to have a valid license, legal car, and liability. Thing is, you don't get paid for 6 weeks and have to pay for a lot of things yourself like tools, gas, and whatnot.

youch tools and stuff can still be expensive, depending on what you need.

Today: Couldn't sleep again... last looked at the clock around 3:30. Woke up at 6 with a raging stomach ache. Spent a half hour in a borderline "I hate my life" feeling as a result. Now, I'm at work. I can easily tell it's nerves... it's been a while (college days) since I spun off 4-5 hours of sleep across two nights like this.

Fortunately, should get an answer later today in the late afternoon/early evening.

try being awake for 64 hours straight.... not fun.

^congrats on pretty decent headphone guide :grin:

I emailed Amazon yesterday requesting a refund for there Amazon Prime service. As usual, they seem to have semi-intelligent people sending comprehensive replies back which is always good. But this one has left me confused.

Thank you for writing to Amazon.co.uk with your concern regarding the charge in the amount of 49.00 GBP.

We are sorry for any inconvenience or confusion caused with the Prime charge.

I checked your account and see that you signed up for the Amazon Prime Free Trial membership on October 05, 2010. This promotion was free of charge for the one-month time period listed in the confirmation you received.

However, I've checked your current Amazon Prime membership and verified that your trial membership was upgraded to a full membership on November 05, 2010, because the account was set to "Upgrade automatically."

At the end of the free trial period, we automatically converted your trial membership to a full 12-month membership at a cost of 49.00 GBP (that is the 12 months after your one month free trial membership). If you want to continue getting Amazon Prime benefits, you don't need to take any extra action. That is why we ask for a payment method when you sign up for the free trial: to make the conversion truly automatic.

I am sorry if this information was not clear when you have signed up for prime free trial membership.

Since you have already used prime benefits on previous years, we are unable to issue refund.

I can confirm that you have cancelled the current year Amazon Prime membership.

Our records indicate that neither you nor your registered guests have used your Amazon Prime membership benefits, so I have requested a refund of 49.00 GBP for the membership fee.

The refund should be processed within the next 2-3 business days and will appear as a credit on your next credit card billing statement.

For more information about Amazon Prime, including the Terms & Conditions, please visit our Help pages at:

Amazon.co.uk Help: Amazon Prime

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that might have caused due to this issue.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Hmm hmm hmm... what ?

Not too sure if I get a refund or not :p I think so. I hope so.

My ************* Motherboard ******************** broke again... Already paid effing $30 for advanced RMA and they won't do it again.. The board they were sending to replace mine, had a bad dimm slot, this one does too. Go figure, I get a board with a big freakin defect across all of them. As soon as this phone is gone, I am buying a 2500k with asus board.

Back
Top Bottom