Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Really ? Apple does some stupid things but that has to top it if true. It seems odd, you can still put old OS's on iPhones.

I bought a new iMac when Snow Leopard wasn't out so it has to be possible.

Huh? Don't get that last line lol
You can still hack Snow Leopard on, but if you try going through the usual methods (e.g boot off cd) you'll either get an error message from Apple or (usually if you've wiped your drive) you'll just get a kernel panic. Not cool!

The kernel panic thing happens with other machines too when you try to use an install disk that wasn't intended for the model you're trying to install on. Since Snow Leopard was never released for the latest model iMacs, I'm not surprised this happens tbh. Just dissapoint.

If you're using legitimate they should be backed up on Steam cloud.
Oh sweet! Still gotta download the 7.5Gb again T_T which I can't start until I get home and get win7 reinstalled, which means I won't be playing for at least another day...bawwwwwwww

I did it with windows server 2008+conversions+mods, installing drivers ,Browsers, antivirus, media codecs/players, uxthemes, rainmeter, photoshop, and customizing in under 6 hours.... windows 7 installs much faster then server does as well... get going get! LOL.

Getting up now at 5am since I fell asleep quite early... like, 7-8pm I think.

I like this smiley
banghead.gif

and this one
beerchug.gif

Went to bed around 12:30. Didn't fall asleep until 5. Woke up at 6 to get ready for work. All night I was having some sort of excitement induced panic attack due to the fact we are putting in a bid for a house today around 2-3pm. I'm running on fumes as well as a substantial amount of sugar and caffeine. My nerves have not subsided and will likely continue until I hear if our bid was accepted (which, due to what we're offering vs what list price is, should go through). I'm nervous about other buyers competing for it though, which may or may not exist. (another buyer reportedly offered considerably above list price, but also has a house to sell, which is holding them back). Hopefully they'll take our offer today instead of hoping on taking the other buyer's offer whenever he does end up selling that house.

If this housing opportunity falls through, I just might have an irl rage fest.

Back
Top Bottom