Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I was never against win7 lol, I was against the work that is required to switch over :p

Just finished installing some 27" iMacs, they're replacing two 24" models. Apple decided the new models can't run Snow Leopard (10.6.x), only Lion (10.7.x). Which is fail, because a lot of the drivers/support/etc for the programs we use aren't all there on Lion yet. Le sigh...

Today I have played Halo Anniversary. Quite the difference I must say.
10 day late post is 10 days late:

I've really enjoyed Halo anniversary, great nostalgia value plus I love that you can revert the graphics by hitting the back button. The difference on 343 Guilty Spark is amazing!

Today I've fixed my SMTP server and some MX records.

sundays suck... i dont do jack **** with my compies or anything else.... **** always happens..... sundays are cursed.

whenever i attempt road trips... stuff always happens with the cars, I try to clean the house, I get hurt or break stuff.... so it's my hibernating day....

10 day late post is 10 days late:

I've really enjoyed Halo anniversary, great nostalgia value plus I love that you can revert the graphics by hitting the back button. The difference on 343 Guilty Spark is amazing!

Today I've fixed my SMTP server and some MX records.
Yea I loved it. DId you get all the skulls? I think the only one worth getting is in Silent Cartographer.

I was never against win7 lol, I was against the work that is required to switch over :p

Just finished installing some 27" iMacs, they're replacing two 24" models. Apple decided the new models can't run Snow Leopard (10.6.x), only Lion (10.7.x). Which is fail, because a lot of the drivers/support/etc for the programs we use aren't all there on Lion yet. Le sigh...

Really ? Apple does some stupid things but that has to top it if true. It seems odd, you can still put old OS's on iPhones.

I bought a new iMac when Snow Leopard wasn't out so it has to be possible.

Back
Top Bottom