Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

We kept our granddaughter last night so our daughter could have a date night and get some solid sleep. Even though the kiddo was a little fussy at first she did good and slept most of the night.

After our daughter picked the baby up, my mom went with us to Best Buy to check out video cameras. She bought my wife and I a camera, extra battery, SD card, and bag as an early Christmas present so we can be recording the grandbaby. She also took us out to Zaxby's. :D

While in Chattanooga we shopped and bought my wife some new shoes, then headed back to our town to pick up a few things from Walmart and Lowe's.

^you to realize that bear is starchy right? It will do the opposite lol.

Actually the ethanoic acid creating more carbon dioxide from reacting with the fats from the cheese is more of a cause of spontaneous internal combustion lol. It was a goooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd night.

We kept our granddaughter last night so our daughter could have a date night and get some solid sleep. Even though the kiddo was a little fussy at first she did good and slept most of the night.

After our daughter picked the baby up, my mom went with us to Best Buy to check out video cameras. She bought my wife and I a camera, extra battery, SD card, and bag as an early Christmas present so we can be recording the grandbaby. She also took us out to Zaxby's. :D

While in Chattanooga we shopped and bought my wife some new shoes, then headed back to our town to pick up a few things from Walmart and Lowe's.
OT, but is it true Chattanooga has a 1Gb/s internet connection somewhere in the city?

Actually the ethanoic acid creating more carbon dioxide from reacting with the fats from the cheese is more of a cause of spontaneous internal combustion lol. It was a goooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd night.
If i drink a soda or beer it makes me burp alot and makes my stomach feel better after pigging out lol.

really, i did not know this. now i do lol.

Well it won't cause spontaneous combustion it might cause an explosion of bodily fluids as your internal valves burst from pressure, one would think you would of burped or farted by then though. I wonder if the carbon dioxide counteracts the methane to make burps non flammable whilst farts have the opposite balance.

Back
Top Bottom