Playstation 4

Well I think I'll pre-order the console regardless of whether I plan on getting it right away or not. Regardless of how any of these rumours pan out there will undoubtedly be a shortage on release. You can always count on Sony in that department.

i have no interest in a system that needs to be on the internet always or a system that wont let you play used games, so if they both have these things then i will stay with what i have right now and that will be just fine.

as for price, i dont really care as long as i feel like its worth it

The only killer for Xbox and me would be the blue ray disc. I would jump over if this is the case. I am sure that I will get them both regardless. Sony better fix the freaking chat talk also! I got hear lar when he talks dirty to me.

The price needs to be under 501.

I have always owned the current gen Playstation, so I'm sure I'll end up with a PS4 eventually. I'd just like to see it with an extra controller. I think launch titles are gonna be another factor. $300 - $400 should be a fair price range I think, depending on all the points made so far.

Another thing is this, if they insist on not being able to play a game on any other system other than the system it was first "assigned" to that is going to cut down on the number of consoles per family purchased. I have 3 playstation 3's, all my sons play the same games and just swap games between them. I will not puchase 3 or 4 copies of the same game... thats a level of retardation that only Snake 50 is familiar with.

Another thing is this, if they insist on not being able to play a game on any other system other than the system it was first "assigned" to that is going to cut down on the number of consoles per family purchased. I have 3 playstation 3's, all my sons play the same games and just swap games between them. I will not puchase 3 or 4 copies of the same game... thats a level of retardation that only Snake 50 is familiar with.

It happened one time why do you keep bringing it up?

You know there's going to be a used game pass now. For just $10 you can play the game you just bought used $5 cheaper that the new version.

I won't be buying one but if I was gonna $400!sounds aboutright. But i want to keep my psn account and be able to play the games I have got on there. Also no used games and constsnt intenrt is bullflop thatwill alsoturn meinto a pc gamer fast

I don't think they will sell PS4 for $400, I think $500 sounds more reasonable for the rumored hardware specs. It depends on what M$ sells their console for.
Also, now that Sony has a lot of game developers ( like 14 or so) I think a game will come with the system, I mean many of Sony's AAA companies haven't released anything for a year or 2, like Sucker Punch, Gorilla Games, Polyphony, Naughty dog's 2nd development team, etc. If you noticed only a few AAA Sony owned games are coming out like GOW, The Last of Us, and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom