Playstation 4

Literally a week before the PS4 was released by PS3 decided to retire.

I only got half way through GTA and it's killing me that I can't play it. I was just going to get a PS4 but I really want to finish GTA!

Are there any rumours of a re-release for PS4? Or do you think its worth buying a cheap PS3, after all there are so many games I haven't yet played for the system.

Literally a week before the PS4 was released by PS3 decided to retire.

I only got half way through GTA and it's killing me that I can't play it. I was just going to get a PS4 but I really want to finish GTA!

Are there any rumours of a re-release for PS4? Or do you think its worth buying a cheap PS3, after all there are so many games I haven't yet played for the system.

I think you are sort of damned if you do, damned if you don't here. I am almost positive they will drop a GTA V GoTY edition for next gen consoles, but when that will be is anyone's guess. They also may have a version available through Playstation Now when that is launched in the Summer. Again, no guarantees. I guess if it were me, I would try to get my PS3 repaired or buy one as cheap as I could to finish it and trade it all in for a PS4 when I was done.

Back
Top Bottom