Playstation 4

I also like ajacks sig. I need something more inventive for mine.. :tongue:

There is a rumor going around online that you will be able to play PS1 and PS2 games in your PS4 through software emulation that will be available for download. This is different from the PS Now streaming service they are going live with in a couple of months. Awwww shizzle.

Edit: This was in a recent Digital Foundry report. Apparently the Playstation Now service will only be for PS3 titles. This HD emulation will handle the PS1 and PS2 catalog.

Last edited:
There is a rumor going around online that you will be able to play PS1 and PS2 games in your PS4 through software emulation that will be available for download. This is different from the PS Now streaming service they are going live with in a couple of months. Awwww shizzle.

Edit: This was in a recent Digital Foundry report. Apparently the Playstation Now service will only be for PS3 titles. This HD emulation will handle the PS1 and PS2 catalog.

If that's the case... and if the Socom games are emulated (with network support)... I'll look more into getting a PS4 lol.

If that's the case... and if the Socom games are emulated (with network support)... I'll look more into getting a PS4 lol.

I would love to be able to play Socom 2 on today's network connections. That was the main problem with the game back when it came out. Unless you had an elite connection there was lag 75% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom