****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Omo we can share play the game and I will show you were the monk is.

I know exactly where he is now after you explained it. I am still SO mad about those keys disappearing. I haven't been able to pick it back up since I realized that they were missing. I fought my way through everything in the cellar and couldn't unlock the door. So disappointing.

I know exactly where he is now after you explained it. I am still SO mad about those keys disappearing. I haven't been able to pick it back up since I realized that they were missing. I fought my way through everything in the cellar and couldn't unlock the door. So disappointing.

Where is the key for that door? And what does the pressure plate open?

So i beat the brothers last night after that the strength of enemies seems to sky rocket. I guess not so much their attack power but there life is nuts. im just about at end of game I think i missed a few treasure rooms and combat rooms though since I haven't got trophy for either

Where is the key for that door? And what does the pressure plate open?

I am not sure where i got it, but I think it was outside near the second boss. I remember thinking to myself, "Cellar? What cellar?" when I got it. Then I found that hidden area and fiddled around in there.

I have seen that plate, but I don't know where and I didn't mess with it at the time.

The more I think about it, the more I think I am going to start over from scratch...

A lot of those keys that open doors to different areas are doors you will end up opening later anyway. I know the key you get from that chick dont matter at all you go to that area a different way later in the game

A lot of those keys that open doors to different areas are doors you will end up opening later anyway. I know the key you get from that chick dont matter at all you go to that area a different way later in the game

The ones I lost, the cellar key and the giant key, specifically open special doors in the Citadel. Not sure what is behind them. Possibly other keys or treasure of some sort. In the cellar I can see through the cell doors in the middle of the room and it looks like there is some sort of growth on the ceiling, an item and a chest. I really want to get in there.

The ones I lost, the cellar key and the giant key, specifically open special doors in the Citadel. Not sure what is behind them. Possibly other keys or treasure of some sort. In the cellar I can see through the cell doors in the middle of the room and it looks like there is some sort of growth on the ceiling, an item and a chest. I really want to get in there.

I think the giant key is used to open the door to the first warden. Not sure though.

I am not sure where i got it, but I think it was outside near the second boss. I remember thinking to myself, "Cellar? What cellar?" when I got it. Then I found that hidden area and fiddled around in there.

I have seen that plate, but I don't know where and I didn't mess with it at the time.

The more I think about it, the more I think I am going to start over from scratch...

a lot of times those pressure plates open doors but they are timed and you have to haul a$$ to get through i've done it a few times now

I think the giant key is used to open the door to the first warden. Not sure though.

I could be mistaken. The one I am talking about is the one right in the first area. Facing the door to the first Warden, behind you and to the right is a pile of rubble and a broken railing. If you climb on the rubble you can sprint jump to a small platform to the right that leads to an item and a small, enclosed winding staircase. At the top of the staircase is another small jump to a locked door. The key opens that door.

Back
Top Bottom