****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

the shrines is the only place to avoid the insta death AOE attack he does too...

i got the commanders shield, did everyone get it? what is the bonus for the worshipper?

not sure what the bonus weapons are for any of them and yeah they are only safe zones i was a bit worried after he broke the last 1 he would do that attacks again but he didn't or I killed him before he could

not sure what the bonus weapons are for any of them and yeah they are only safe zones i was a bit worried after he broke the last 1 he would do that attacks again but he didn't or I killed him before he could

From what I have read the bonus weapons are just special versions of the regular ones the bosses drop. I think it will be more feasible to get most of these in NG+.

From what I have read the bonus weapons are just special versions of the regular ones the bosses drop. I think it will be more feasible to get most of these in NG+.

the shield I got from the commander does that thing where it shoots ghosts shields out... anyone else get this?

the shield I got from the commander does that thing where it shoots ghosts shields out... anyone else get this?

nope I dont sounds cool though

Has anyone heard the average level for finishing up NG. I think im pretty cole too the end and at lvl 65 or something. i have all spells fully leveled

Nope, I haven't equipped that yet because I need more STR. Sounds like you got the special version though.

I picked up a pike that said something along the lines that it has two secrets, one is poison on the little and fire on the big. It has two sockets. I put a lesser poison ruin in the first slot and a higher fire one in the second slot and it does poison and fire DOT... but its sucks as far as wielding and the DOT is weak

It seems like there are a lot of potentially awesome weapons in this game that just aren't viable due to the mechanics of the game. Anything with a swing speed under 100% is pretty much garbage. I don't know how the hell you could ever dual wield in this game and not constantly get nicked up.

I am not entirely sure what the stats mean on the weapons anyway other than damage.

If i recall
Damage
Power
Energy
Attack Speed

sometimes they go over 100% and its worse

I am not entirely sure what the stats mean on the weapons anyway other than damage.

If i recall
Damage
Power
Energy
Attack Speed

sometimes they go over 100% and its worse

Really? I have tried a few that were over 100% and they are fast. I mainly use shortswords, but mess with the DLC regular sword too.

Back
Top Bottom