****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

You unlock it by going through the door opposite it. It is the door that leads to the pathway below the bridge. Go across the hallway and up the steps. The monk is hiding in there.

he will move to citadel if you are that far but i am not sure if he does if you have not done his quest

I may start over to see if I can get the rings, etc. I need my Crusader from Diablo 3 to handle those spiders. I have no problems with any other enemies.

I may start over to see if I can get the rings, etc. I need my Crusader from Diablo 3 to handle those spiders. I have no problems with any other enemies.

Fight them like you were playing Dark Souls. The trick with them is to stay close and circle strafe. Most of their attacks have a big wind up. When your gauntlet is charged the projectile shot works pretty well too.

Fight them like you were playing Dark Souls. The trick with them is to stay close and circle strafe. Most of their attacks have a big wind up. When your gauntlet is charged the projectile shot works pretty well too.

I try that but there is a move they do that instantly kills me. I have no idea what the move is bc it is hard to tell what is going on. I have a method that works but damn their hp is pretty high and it takes awhile.

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

hit them in the mantooth hole from behind when their a$$ is in the air. Face down A$$ up that they way i like to F... - 2 live crew style baby!

hit them in the mantooth hole from behind when their a$$ is in the air. Face down A$$ up that they way i like to F... - 2 live crew style baby!

Hahaha you know it. That is my strategy. I draw them out into open areas and keep my distance. This seems to trigger Luke to go face down.

Yeah that is what I do. They have 3 attacks and another special where they hatch a baby spider. Two attacks are close range. One is a poison spew which leaves them extremely vulnerable. The other is just a claw thing. The long range attack is a pounce which is immediately followed up by a bite. That is pretty much a one shot kill of you get hit by both. The pounce can be blocked, but it staggers you. Using the environment to your advantage can be huge.

Back
Top Bottom