I want to make a website...

Carnage, Just wanted to say how patient and helpful you have been on this blog. Hopefully Grenade has gone with your advice and has conquered WP. WP really is easy and once you get a hang of the dashboard users can see that there is no need for programming language unless you want to poke around in the editor. To give Grenade some sort of comfort level I have built 300 plus sites on WP with no trouble at all. Sometimes I have some trouble with a particular element however just by googling someone is bound to have asked the question before and there is helps of community help out there. I have also installed a cool app on chrome that tells me what cms or shopping cart websites are built on and can say that there are a gazillion sites on Wp doing what Grenade wanted to do. Hopefully we will hear back from Grenade and he will be nailing his education website.

I have done some research. Drupal and Wordpress seem to not suit my needs as they are extremely restricted. I want some sort of design software that can support huge amounts of content (1000+ pages) and be easy to design and easy to add new entries and pages. Please help.

Weebly is too simple. It doesnt have nearly as much customization as I want.

www.joomla.org

Simple content mangement system that can have unlimited pages.

Back
Top Bottom