Game of the Year

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Alright game hunters. It's that time of the year. Let's hear your top games of the year.

I'll start

Top 3 games:

Zelda 3ds - really great nostalgia
Last of us- best story and complete package
Tomb Raider - best pure fun gameplay

Honorable mentions:

Ac4
Gta v - didn't finish but the first gta game I played for over 20 hours
Nba2k14
Bioshock infinite.

Biggest disappointment - next gen games - I'm not too impressed yet

Best last year game (or previous year release) I played - far cry 3

Game I still have in plastic which I want to play - diablo 3 for ps3 but I do not even have my ps3 hooked up now.

To be honest, I just can't recall that many great games this year.

What do you all think....happy holidays

This year was pretty dry for games, my personal favorite new game though was Metro: Last light, I loved those games, despite being linear, the setting was too awesome.

GTA V was good and will probably get a ton of GOTY awards, but honestly, It's just anohter GTA game for me.

havent played Bioshock infinite yet, so maybe that one if its any good

I liked Bioshock a lot Diablo 3 for sure other than that cant really think of any didnt play Last of Us

I think there were some really games this year. Hard to declare an outright winner, but some of the best ones released in 2013 that I've played are BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider, The Walking Dead, and GTA V. Honorable mention goes to FC: Blood Dragon soley for it's pure awesomness and badassery.

I would like to include The Last Of Us as well based upon all of the praised it has garnished but I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet.

GOTY - The Last of Us

PS4 - Battlefield 4 (when it works)

Vita - Tearaway

PS3 - The Last of US, Tomb Raider, Ni No Kuni

I haven't played The Last of Us yet, but I know its pretty good.

I'm an enormous Rockstar fan and GTA fan. I think technically GTA V was the most impressive game this year. The things they were able to do in that game on the 360/PS3 were incredible and unbelievable. But, the story just wasn't there for me. Three characters was a bit too ambitious I think. If they do it for GTA VI then it'll probably work better since they will learn from their mistakes.

Storywise, probably Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us were better.

A lot of people haven't played Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U, but its the best Mario game every made and really sends me back to feeling like a kid playing a Nintendo system.

I haven't played The Last of Us yet, but I know its pretty good.

I'm an enormous Rockstar fan and GTA fan. I think technically GTA V was the most impressive game this year. The things they were able to do in that game on the 360/PS3 were incredible and unbelievable. But, the story just wasn't there for me. Three characters was a bit too ambitious I think. If they do it for GTA VI then it'll probably work better since they will learn from their mistakes.

Storywise, probably Bioshock Infinite and Last of Us were better.

A lot of people haven't played Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U, but its the best Mario game every made and really sends me back to feeling like a kid playing a Nintendo system.

who has grammar troubles now

Back
Top Bottom