Dying Light

The night cycle seem to have been fixed it on the latest patch cuz the night was filled with the volatile i call em zvamps lol. now u see a lot of screamers and a zvamp here and there not nearly as often.

The night cycle seem to have been fixed it on the latest patch cuz the night was filled with the volatile i call em zvamps lol. now u see a lot of screamers and a zvamp here and there not nearly as often.

Is it co-op or multiplayer?

It's up to 4 player co-op.

Yeah, the night cycle is shorter than the day cycle - I'm fine with that lol. So far I've just been skipping the night cycles so I can go and do stuff (somewhat) un-impeded during the day.

I like standing on those transit type vehicles and throwing a fire cracker to get everyones attention and then chucking a molotav on them and watch them burn hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whats the best blue print you've found? I got one called the hellfire

I like standing on those transit type vehicles and throwing a fire cracker to get everyones attention and then chucking a molotav on them and watch them burn hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whats the best blue print you've found? I got one called the hellfire

I haven't really done much with blueprints yet besides adding electric-damage to one of my knives. Can't remember which one it was.

It's up to 4 player co-op.

Yeah, the night cycle is shorter than the day cycle - I'm fine with that lol. So far I've just been skipping the night cycles so I can go and do stuff (somewhat) un-impeded during the day.

Nice, Im a fan of online coop, I might have to get this..

The best blue print i have is a legendary angel sword mods. it does fire and electric together.
its only for 2 handed swords like the katana, ******* sword and the medieval long sword and those happen to be my favorite weapons lol.

i love being able to chop 3 or 4 zombies in one swing and the handed swords have a decent speed unlike the sledge hammer and fire mans axe

The best blue print i have is a legendary angel sword mods. it does fire and electric together.
its only for 2 handed swords like the katana, ******* sword and the medieval long sword and those happen to be my favorite weapons lol.

i love being able to chop 3 or 4 zombies in one swing and the handed swords have a decent speed unlike the sledge hammer and fire mans axe

does this game have blueprints for guns to add fire or electricity?

Back
Top Bottom