Dying Light

im power lv 24 i can murder them night crawling zombies now. them ****ers were terrifying lol. also for the pc ppl. there is a nexus page and they have the film grain remover and sweetfx and man it looks so much better now. this game is so much fun with co op buddys.

im power lv 24 i can murder them night crawling zombies now. them ****ers were terrifying lol. also for the pc ppl. there is a nexus page and they have the film grain remover and sweetfx and man it looks so much better now. this game is so much fun with co op buddys.

I hear they're DMCA'ing mods for this game left-and-right.

Can you kill those crazy things at night

What I did was hang out by the tower until night, and then get the attention of what of those night zombies the bad@SS ones and had it chase me to the entrance of the tower and right when i got in i turned on the electric defenses. The combo of the electric and the UV lights kills them. I just wanted the cheevo though, i would recommend just avoiding them

Too many games. We need another game hunters game but work dragon age inquisition I'm going to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

If I had it to do over again, I would level up as much as possible before doing that crate mission in the beginning. After that time does matter, prior to it, it was perpetual day time

the mods that affect the game like. carry more ammo and damage boost on weps and such. the visual mods seems to still work. im running the film grain remove and sweefx np after new patch.

i hate the fact i paid for the game and cant have the ninja outfit but if i steal it i can have all the outfits and dlcs lol

the mods that affect the game like. carry more ammo and damage boost on weps and such. the visual mods seems to still work. im running the film grain remove and sweefx np after new patch.

i hate the fact i paid for the game and cant have the ninja outfit but if i steal it i can have all the outfits and dlcs lol

I got the ninja and the hitman like outfit this weekend for some reason. Not sure why, i didnt input my code or anything.

What I did was hang out by the tower until night, and then get the attention of what of those night zombies the bad@SS ones and had it chase me to the entrance of the tower and right when i got in i turned on the electric defenses. The combo of the electric and the UV lights kills them. I just wanted the cheevo though, i would recommend just avoiding them
Seems like a good strategy, since your XP is doubled at night. May have to do that to power level a bit :lol:.

Honestly the film grain doesn't really bother me all that much. I only really notice it if I go into the pause menu.

Do the outfits actually effect anything

Not that I know of. It's like adding racing stripes to a car and expecting more horsepower :p.

outfits are just cool for the co op since we all have the same face. i just love ninjas is why i want the outfit lol.

Back
Top Bottom