Dying Light

For whomever skipped lou, you need to play it. Even if you are sick of zombies.

A fantastic story. Totally emotional and we'll paced.

It's a great time investment.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

For whomever skipped lou, you need to play it. Even if you are sick of zombies.

A fantastic story. Totally emotional and we'll paced.

It's a great time investment.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

i started it but never finished the beginning was heart wrenching

this is a good game

The parkour is really fun, the combat is spot on. Graphically its really easy on the eyes

the story is vanilla, and the voice acting and facial animations are horrible, but so were Dead Islands to the point of almost being comical. I like the idea of safe houses too, kind of a Far Cry feel to it. Wish you could fast travel between safe houses, but no fast travel in the game. Its pretty easy to get around the sitting quickly though. Also no vehicles in the game.

things get real interesting at night, you definitely need to keep an eye on the sun, cause once it sets and the "night is coming" message pops up, sh!t gets real in a hurry

i would give this game 8/10

Definitely wish the parkour was closer to how Mirror's Edge works - I felt like it was easier for me to keep my momentum up in that game compared to Dying Light.

I too kinda wished you could quick-travel between safe houses...but it makes sense that they don't let you. Would take most of the danger out of traveling in the game.

Agreed with night...first zombie game I've played where night time is actually kinda terrifying lol. So far I haven't really been out at night other than the mission where you're forced to run from the airdrop back to the Tower.

Definitely wish the parkour was closer to how Mirror's Edge works - I felt like it was easier for me to keep my momentum up in that game compared to Dying Light.

I too kinda wished you could quick-travel between safe houses...but it makes sense that they don't let you. Would take most of the danger out of traveling in the game.

Agreed with night...first zombie game I've played where night time is actually kinda terrifying lol. So far I haven't really been out at night other than the mission where you're forced to run from the airdrop back to the Tower.

Can you kill those crazy things at night

Can you kill those crazy things at night

I would imagine so - most likely difficult at the beginning of the game with lower-end weapons. I don't have very good of weapons yet (most damaging one I have right now only does around 60 or so) and I don't ever go out at night so I'm not 100% on that yet lol.

Back
Top Bottom