Dragon Age: Inquistion

Leviathan was good, but it raised more questions than answers. Omega had no place in the ME3 story and it felt like a Shepard spinoff tale, and Citadel was cheesy fan-service awesomeness, and easily the best Mass Effect DLC of any of the three games.

I might grab Citadel here shortly based on your recommendation, Edge.

nah both series are great. another great series i wish they keep going with was baldur's gate.

I might grab Citadel here shortly based on your recommendation, Edge.

You'll enjoy it, especially if you've carried a Shepard character all the way from ME1 because there's a ton of jokes and referneces, as well as different interactions with squadmates from both games based on the way you acted in all three games.

It's broken down into two sections, the first 5 hours or so is a story expansion, and the next 7-8 hours is getting the chance to hang out individually with every squad memeber from both ME1 and ME2, then wrapping the entire thing up by throwing a big sendoff party.

The cool part is that it's done in such a way that you can interpret it as something that takes place before or after the ending of the game, as it has a "holy crap we did it guys, let's party!" vibe to it. It's corny, but corny in an awesome way.

You'll enjoy it, especially if you've carried a Shepard character all the way from ME1 because there's a ton of jokes and referneces, as well as different interactions with squadmates from both games based on the way you acted in all three games.

It's broken down into two sections, the first 5 hours or so is a story expansion, and the next 7-8 hours is getting the chance to hang out individually with every squad memeber from both ME1 and ME2, then wrapping the entire thing up by throwing a big sendoff party.

The cool part is that it's done in such a way that you can interpret it as something that takes place before or after the ending of the game, as it has a "holy crap we did it guys, let's party!" vibe to it. It's corny, but corny in an awesome way.

Ha! Sounds cool. Is there any fighting in it?

I was so bored that I started shooting folks in the first town you get to with the ridiculously boring quests that are given to you. I was getting killed everytine I set foot in the bar so I quit.
hahaha i think i made it about an jour into the game and did the same thing hahahahahah

Ha! Sounds cool. Is there any fighting in it?

bunch of fighting in it. Like edge said if you played all 3 the dialog is super funny in parts. Even like when you walking around and not actually in a dialog choice part. Those are where the best stuff is said just 1 off stuff

Back
Top Bottom