Destiny

I am a bit disappointed that lastplace, ajacks, manteets, Omo aren't getting it though. Sad times...

Yeah, that's something lastplace would do. My bad

I am very interested in the game. Mainly to play co-op with people in these forums. Truth be told though, it will be like any other game in the past 4 years that touts great co-op or multiplayer in that everyone talks about playing together for months and then the game drops and half the people don't buy it and the other half that do rarely play. There have been a few exceptions to this, but it is the norm for this bunch.

I am very interested in the game. Mainly to play co-op with people in these forums. Truth be told though, it will be like any other game in the past 4 years that touts great co-op or multiplayer in that everyone talks about playing together for months and then the game drops and half the people don't buy it and the other half that do rarely play. There have been a few exceptions to this, but it is the norm for this bunch.

I agree

But I don't know of too many co-op games I've said I'd be into personally. To me BF4 or CoD are not co-op games.

My only problem with us gaming is that I am not up as late as you are during the weekdays. I am usually about to go sleep by 10-1030.

I agree

But I don't know of too many co-op games I've said I'd be into personally. To me BF4 or CoD are not co-op games.

My only problem with us gaming is that I am not up as late as you are during the weekdays. I am usually about to go sleep by 10-1030.

I'm not saying you in particular. I think everyone likes the idea of playing together and it is fun to talk about and imagine, but when it comes down to the execution, things fall apart. I've been guilty of it myself a few times. Hell, the first night we all played BF4 I fell asleep rocking my daughter and got on 30 mins late.

Back
Top Bottom