Destiny

ajacks and I have perfect gaming schedules but we can't find a game we want to play together since I don't like shooters too much.

I'm all for co-op play, but cod/bf/killzone/etc is not really co-op. Its competitive.

Destiny seems to be the first awesome co-op buddy game to come out that would seem to appeal to people. What was that game that was free on PS+ a month or two ago? It was awesome co-op fun but no one but me and borst liked it.

Oh well..looking forward to playing Destiny with you guys when I can. I know Omo and Mantooth game later than I do so it'll be the weekends for us

Destiny seems to be the first awesome co-op buddy game to come out that would seem to appeal to people. What was that game that was free on PS+ a month or two ago? It was awesome co-op fun but no one but me and borst liked it.

Mercenary Kings? It was ok. I'll play it more when I am playing my PS4 more often. I did like it too.

Ya thats it. Looks like it'd be a fun co-op experience.

I liked it. My issues with all of these free games on the PS4 is that they just feel like Genesis or Super Nintendo games. They have little to hold my attention for more than an hour or so and it is tough to find a reason to go back to them.

I liked it. My issues with all of these free games on the PS4 is that they just feel like Genesis or Super Nintendo games. They have little to hold my attention for more than an hour or so and it is tough to find a reason to go back to them.

Yeah indie games are cool but I'm getting sick of them.

Hopefully with 2 new PS4 games a month we should see better stuff

Part of that could be because the PS4 is still relatively new. Picture it a year from now and I'm sure they will be offering full retail games; the problem now is that a lot of these games are all still pretty new.

Xbox One is the same way, though granted, the PS+ free games program runs laps around Games With Gold. Either way, the first two Xbox One freebies were Halo: Spartan Assault, and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, both arcade titles.

Part of that could be because the PS4 is still relatively new. Picture it a year from now and I'm sure they will be offering full retail games; the problem now is that a lot of these games are all still pretty new.

Xbox One is the same way, though granted, the PS+ free games program runs laps around Games With Gold. Either way, the first two Xbox One freebies were Halo: Spartan Assault, and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, both arcade titles.

Damn it. I responded to this like 2 hours ago. I understand that it is new and I am not really complaining. It would have been nice for them to have re-released some PS2 and PS3 classics through PS+ while we wait for the good stuff. People would probably like that a lot.

Playing video games with Rider is always awesome. I highly recommend it and honestly miss not having a game to meet up with him on.

However, having a difference of opinion about a game with him is for the birds because he insists on acting like a touch hole.

Back
Top Bottom