Crysis glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...I agree. All in all this was a fantastic game. The glitches are not too bad. I do think that EA and Crytek could have fine tuned it a little bit before release, but no game even comes close in terms of graphics quality. I actually just got done with the game and I have to say it was WAY too short. They definitely left it wide open for Crysis 2. Just so you guys don't expect too much from the ending, there is really no conclusion whatsoever. I'm installing CoD4 as I type this and look forward to digging into it.

yeh I finished it last night and was like what? its over? serious? lol. Didn't run into any more glitches >.>. Two instances in the whole stretch is good in my book. NWN2 is giving me more trouble than crysis. lol. Incredible game. Some of those buggers near the end are a pain to kill lol. I also wish you could start the game over with all your stuff lol. I'd love to just run around with the Tac ;p

I seem to be having video card issues with it. I have an ati x1900xtx, and whenever I start Crysis, th monitor cuts off. what gives?

i think the multiplayer was ruined by the team-killing mechanics. also, the sheer volume of idiots who play it is staggering. its so easy to lose your rank because some idiot runs out in front of you as you drive along a road at 10mph. other people seem to think tis clever to run under your chopper as you try to land it. another time, i was in a chopper, and someone got in a truck and started shooting me. i shot a few missiles, owned him, and lost my rank because it turned out to be a teammate.

while its a really annoying to lose your rank, the other idiots dont seem to mind, and see no problem with strength-punching you to get the chopper you just bought. other morons just teamkill anyone who spawns, or blow you tires up as you try to drive off.

they should make it OK to Tk someone as long as they shot you first or damaged your vehicle. they should also make it impossible to TK someone by running them over, because that ****'s ridiculous.

I have also ran into a few glitches, i am currently downloading the patch v.1 hope fully that will stop a few of the glitches the funniest one i have run into so far is the no eye ball glitch and some times you just see a hat will no body or face and theres just a pair of eyes. XD.

It could if been longer. But this is my second time playing it and I have spent about 20 hours and im halfway through. This is because I just like to find different little ways to complete the missions, or just explore as much as possible. And just messing around in general, blowing up huts just because I can now because my new rig can handle the physics, shooting down trees, watching the folilage flap as i move past it, finding jumps for the jeeps etc... The game amazes me how much work has gone into the engine.

As good as the game looks it has lots of annoying glitches....also has some really stupid AI....also has a boss battle at the end of the game that will bring your pc to its knees...no matter what hardware you have......but it does LOOK GOOD!

A few glitches I have encountered are

1 sometimes vehicles appear to be missing a wheel
2 AI that won't die
3 dying for absolutly no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom