COD Advanced Warfare

Saw this was already on shelves today. Anyone interested in it should have no trouble finding someone live streaming.

I pre-ordered for ps4. Now I have to decide if I pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I'm considering it with the Target B2G1. Instead of getting me Shadow of Mordor, my girlfriend is just going to give me a $60 Target gift card so I'm going to go next Tuesday to pick up Halo and Assassin's Creed.

I'm going to wait on Mordor because I don't think I'd be able to play that and Assassin's Creed back to back, so I'm considering COD as the freebie. At least if it's free I won't feel bad if it turns out to be another Ghosts.

I want to be excited about this game. I miss CoD. I enjoyed playing Titanfall a few times and wished that game had CoD's depth; but the live stream I saw was pretty bad.

Im not pumped about Cod like i am Halo but I think having a new system makes me want new games for it because after coming home from friends saturday night I spontaniously bought it on xbox store.. so its pre-loaded on my xbox now for launch tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom