Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

I haven't played cod for a few years and I know I suck at mp but here are my impressions.

I like the campaign so far. Some cool toys to mess around with and a couple twists. For usually a campaign where I quit after a mission this one's kept me playing.

The mp is very fast and the game is much more multi level. With jet packs you have more terrain to work with. It's more run and gun than games in the past. Levels seen smaller also.

The match making sucks. I'm level 10 yet am matched with guys on level 40. Also many times you have 4 men on your team and the other team has 6. Not fair.

For most of us that are adults and older in this forum, it's still over run with kids.

Hopefully the mp in halo will be more adults.

The big question for me is which mp will I stick with

Somehow I'm better at halo and suck at cod. But then again I don't play 4 hours a night

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Only time it wont be over run with kids is if you play some retro games, any new game thats good will have the kids playing, I was Gifted COD AW so I played it a little, I thought it was fun and the differences to the game over the same old replayed rerun same stuff different map COD usually is is now something a bit different, A little more 3 denominational I guess you could say, Have not tried the single play as of yet but had some fun in the MP

Games that take a special amount of skill usally thins the kids population down. Ex. Gears of war 1,2 3, halo 2, Halo 3. The joy of busting their asses and making them go back to call of duty. Priceless. Sorry cod fanboys.

Last edited:
When I played Halo Reach last it was riddled with kids. Parents use these devices and games like baby sitters so as soon as they are old enough to play they let them play that **** all day cause they are glued to the screen. No game keeps kids away really.

When I played Halo Reach last it was riddled with kids. Parents use these devices and games like baby sitters so as soon as they are old enough to play they let them play that **** all day cause they are glued to the screen. No game keeps kids away really.

This is true.

As far as MP, Black Ops was the best IMO... I picked this up yesterday and played for most of the day. This games MP is pretty strong. The exo suits add another element to it.

Back
Top Bottom