Battlefield 4

That saved you from BF3's campaign.

I sure hope they teach people how to fly jets/helis in the 1P campaign this time.

There will actually be a practice mode in BF4. You will be able to test drive vehicles, test load outs, test distances w/ scopes, etc. This is a neat feature.

I played the Campaign fro a few minuted it seemed decent enough. Not like KZ3 good but seemed ok the KZ3 campaing is fun as hell I wish it had online co-op for it not just local

There will actually be a practice mode in BF4. You will be able to test drive vehicles, test load outs, test distances w/ scopes, etc. This is a neat feature.

That's pretty sweet. I usually just went into 0 player, unranked servers to not hurt my SPM while I practiced with helis/jets.

Thats what I did too, I considered it a small victory if I could make if from one side of Noshar to the other without crashing

Once you configure the controls how you like them, it's pretty easy to fly honestly.

I switched the jet controls to be more like Ace Combat style (one stick to control tilt/pitch, the other stick to control yaw), and I was up and flying like nothing.

It's either the Southpaw or Legacy Southpaw config. Combine that with Lefty button controls (even though I'm right handed, the Lefty config felt more comfortable to me), and it was super easy to fly and turn in a jet.

Chopper was easier, but still fairly difficult to control with the same setup.

If not for Lastplace's last second heroics.... i would have had Riders tags AGAIN last night

I was going to let it happen because I know how bad Rider takes having his tags ripped off his neck by Ajacks, but I had my explosive tipped crossbow lined up perfectly with AppleJackson's brown eye.

KABOOOMMMMMNNN!!!!!

I was going to let it happen because I know how bad Rider takes having his tags ripped off his neck by Ajacks, but I had my explosive tipped crossbow lined up perfectly with AppleJackson's brown eye.

KABOOOMMMMMNNN!!!!!

man i was so close.... i will have his tags again...

I can fly and i can shoot, what i cant do is fly and shoot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom