Assassin's Creed

I finally finished it last week.
It was awesome.
I know some people didn't like using the ship.
If you have a good ship, it will make missions that require you using it really easy.
I wish I concentrated on the side missions. I don't think I raided any tomb.
I'm debating if I should start Unity now or wait for the bugs to get fixed or finish of Revelations

Cool! Yeah I will definitely do those side missions. I love exploring in games like this.

I would highly recommend waiting for the bugs to get fixed. Play something else in the meantime.

Cool! Yeah I will definitely do those side missions. I love exploring in games like this.

I would highly recommend waiting for the bugs to get fixed. Play something else in the meantime.

I tried playing Revelations last night and the graphics didn't look bad. There was a lot of stuttering even though my frames were over a 100 so I'm guessing this game wasn't optimized well.
It was nice to hear Ezios voice again...
I've tried playing this game 2 times already and got bored. Think I'll give it one final chance.

I tried playing Revelations last night and the graphics didn't look bad. There was a lot of stuttering even though my frames were over a 100 so I'm guessing this game wasn't optimized well.
It was nice to hear Ezios voice again...
I've tried playing this game 2 times already and got bored. Think I'll give it one final chance.

I wish I could offer some words of encouragement here, but I haven't played it :(

Revelations wasn't terrible. It fills in some holes in the story and let's you find out what happened to Altair. Just avoid those terrible tower defense levels.

I finally finished it last week.
It was awesome.
I know some people didn't like using the ship.
If you have a good ship, it will make missions that require you using it really easy.
I wish I concentrated on the side missions. I don't think I raided any tomb.
I'm debating if I should start Unity now or wait for the bugs to get fixed or finish of Revelations

I would wait just a little longer on Unity. According to Ubisoft, the next update hopes to fix the remaining issues:

Assassin's Creed Unity's next patch should fix 'most' of the game's lingering problems | Polygon

Revelations wasn't terrible. It fills in some holes in the story and let's you find out what happened to Altair. Just avoid those terrible tower defense levels.

Yeah, I hated those levels, I think i kept dying and gave up.
I haven't finished the first one, played a bit and then just idk...got distracted.
I tried playing it again, however it was hard since I got used to the new games and going back I felt like it was was harder.
Ezio and Altair are probably my fav characters.

And thanks for the update on Unity.
I guess I'll wait

EDIT:
Just played some more Revelations and man...I'm so glad I started again.
I'm actually having more fun that I had with AC3 and 4.
The graphics actually look really good, better than AC4. The sound is amazing and the voice acting is really good.
Glad I have another game to play now.

Last edited:
Don't know why I did it but last night I bought a unity and black flag doenload code off ebay. For 20 bucks I figured it was worth it. I already have bf but it's on ps

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy spinning Mana Wheels

Back
Top Bottom