Assassin's Creed

I'm super excited for fc4. I loved fc3. As long as it's the same game with better graphics I'll be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I would tame expectations. Ubisoft has botched optimization on current gen consoles and the games either look or run like sh!t in comparison to preview vids.

Last edited:
I know you are trolling... but . Far Cry is a FPS. The Crew is an open world racing game in the same vein as Forza Horizon. South Park the Stick of Truth was an RPG. Watch Dogs was open world 3rd person like GTA. Etc etc etc

Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed are somewhat similar after the reboot of Tomb Raider.

first of all I am not trolling... in all 3 games you have to hunt and upgrade your crap with skins and bones and the like. thats why I listed the 3 games i did and not the racing games and south partk which if you were a true gamer you would know they didnt develope but purchased the rights to after THQ took a dirt nap

first of all I am not trolling... in all 3 games you have to hunt and upgrade your crap with skins and bones and the like. thats why I listed the 3 games i did and not the racing games and south partk which if you were a true gamer you would know they didnt develope but purchased the rights to after THQ took a dirt nap

all their games are following the same formual though, Far Cry, Tomb Raider and Assassins Creed all pretty much the same type of game

all their games are following the same formual though

all their games

:annoyed:

planing to take all them fortresses all over the map on far cry 3 was my favorite thing to do.

I finished the story and most of the side stuff, but didn't 100% it. I thought it was fun - especially plundering other ships lol.

Started Black Flag last night. Seems great so far. I know a bunch of you started it but never finished. Any reason why?

I finally finished it last week.
It was awesome.
I know some people didn't like using the ship.
If you have a good ship, it will make missions that require you using it really easy.
I wish I concentrated on the side missions. I don't think I raided any tomb.
I'm debating if I should start Unity now or wait for the bugs to get fixed or finish of Revelations

Back
Top Bottom