500K Players in First Week for Warhammer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is fine what are you talking about? Its a discussion.

And yes, i think both companies will make a substantial amount of money.

To be honest, Warhammer should not have been Meta criticed yet as it was only just released. They should have given it a month or so to fix some issues and then given it a review. Also the 1up review is rubbish and the guy doesn't know what he is talking about, he doesn't even give it a review.

Personally i would give this game a 95-100 (probably not 100, but close to).

If what vee said happens and they keep it up to date and running as good as it is, I'm certain this could overtake wow if people give it half a chance.

Every game is judged when it first comes out ( just like when HL2 was judged when it came out and didnt have a HL specific multiplayer, only CS source ) so therefore it is only fair that EVERY game is judged when it just comes out. Thats how it is...

i see this thread turning into one great big ***** fight i'll stay out of it than.other way both warhammer and wow is going to rake in a bit of money for the developer's.

Its funny because i think I'm the only non-bias source here since I don't play either MMORPG. I don't even understand why people play MMORPGs in general, I personally don't because the skill set doesn't carry over. If someone puts a lot of time into CS, those skills actually carry over to other FPS games compared to if someones good or not at WoW would they dominate Warhammer. Its all about time put into the MMORPGs ( for best items, exp, and gold and such ), sure theres strategy, especially in PvP, but MMORPGs just arent for me...especially with that monthly fee, but to each his own however.

Actually, the fact that you do not play MMORPGs at all and do not really know anything about either game is unto itself a bias.

Actually, the fact that you do not play MMORPGs at all and do not really know anything about either game is unto itself a bias.

and yet I still know enough to know that warhammer MMORPG will never surpass WoW in number of players. Theres a reason why an entire country is dedicated to Blizzard. I'll even be willing to be you 10 bucks and give you a 3 year time span that warhammer won't surpass WoW, which is pretty much what this subject is about ( or rather the follow up posts ).

Well i play both, and there are a LOT of upset wow players due to some of the crap coming down the line in the next couple patches.

Well i play both, and there are a LOT of upset wow players due to some of the crap coming down the line in the next couple patches.

There are pros and cons to everything, but I don't know if you singe handedly represent the community, all I heard were good things from the expansion. There was a controversy a while ago about Blizzard duing the MDY company for WoW Glider program, and there were actually a large amount of WoW players defending gold farming and bots playing the game for you and such...this leads me to believe that a huge majority of WoW players have no idea what their talking about nor know whats good for the game :p

if I have to explain to you why gold farming is bad, then you shouldn't be playing WoW :p

I'm sorry but the way your speaking Gabb sounds like you think you represent wow players.

this leads me to believe that a huge majority of WoW players have no idea what their talking about nor know whats good for the game

If you haven't played MMORPG's before or don't play them now, how can your input be valid? Maybe if you played said MMO then your experience as a gamer could be reflected upon, but all your going by is what you "know".

Seriously you don't know anything, this thread is about Warhammer achieving a milestone of 500,000 players, just be thankful that one day your eyes might be shown the ever growing light of awesome that is Warhammer Online. :)

P.S: Feel free to apologize to me in a few years time, my email is right under my post count.

Easy folks, lets not turn this into a flame war, i have control over the pc games forum now :p Don't make me put you 2 in time out.

I'm sorry but the way your speaking Gabb sounds like you think you represent wow players.

If you haven't played MMORPG's before or don't play them now, how can your input be valid? Maybe if you played said MMO then your experience as a gamer could be reflected upon, but all your going by is what you "know".

Seriously you don't know anything, this thread is about Warhammer achieving a milestone of 500,000 players, just be thankful that one day your eyes might be shown the ever growing light of awesome that is Warhammer Online. :)

P.S: Feel free to apologize to me in a few years time, my email is right under my post count.

Oh man this actually made me laugh, don't worry veedubfreak, I'm taking this very light hearted as its oh so amusing.

Now to address your questions, my input is valid because it involves the sales and playing of WoW which involves numbers not related to knowledge of the game. Not once did I say WoW is a better game in all my posts which is what you are interpreting ( I dunno why thats your fault ). I said a few statements such as, WoW has a better metascore ( which is fact ) and that it has more customers and was one of fastest selling games in 24 hours ( which also is fact, concerning the expansion burning crusade ).

When you say statements like “, just be thankful that one day your eyes might be shown the ever growing light of awesome that is Warhammer Online. :)” I think this alone totally proves you're a bias fanboy unwilling to see facts for what they are.

P.S I don't apologize to bias fanboys when I only stated facts and theres nothing to apologize about. The only thing unfactual I betted on was that Warhammer Online would never have the amount of players that WoW has topped up at and its an educated guess because the Warcraft universe is vastly popular not only here but around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom