500K Players in First Week for Warhammer Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the Warhammer franchise as a whole is vastly more popular in Europe than anything Blizzard has to offer and classically speaking Europe usually gets shafted when it comes to games being up and running on release date.

Actually, the Warhammer franchise as a whole is vastly more popular in Europe than anything Blizzard has to offer and classically speaking Europe usually gets shafted when it comes to games being up and running on release date.

Actually, theres vastly more people in Asia...but you already knew that didn't you? I'm telling you the gambling money offers there, if Warhammer online gets more then 10 million users in 3 years time.

just be thankful that one day your eyes might be shown the ever growing light of awesome that is Warhammer Online. :)

Oh lord, I just walked into the Warhammer cult discussion.

P.S: Feel free to apologize to me in a few years time, my email is right under my post count.

LOOOOOL

Ok as far as I am concerned, Warhammer is doing great. Yes I have played WoW and its decent game. The only game as of this moment that even stands a chance at taking WoW's throne is WAR. Something I don't doubt that Warhammer will do.

One reason why, because with every update I keep hearing WoW subscribers *****ing left and right about how it nerfed one class or another.

Don't worry I'm not Fanboying it up, I just put it in their as a joke.

I like Warhammer but i don't think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's definitely one of the best games i have played, probably the best MMO, but I'm not gonna go Maroon1 over it.

Like i said before we are just discussing it, and now that i look at it the bit where i said "your input doesn't matter" is incorrect, it does and its good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom