Zune sales are low

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i said i like zunes i like thenm alot used one in class yesterday but i still like my nano better as stated before i dont even like the video very much

Zunes are pretty cool, but apple just has too strong of a market presence with the ipod for anything big to come in and be a big success...

from all the research we are doing (check my survey out on this board) we found the following

the 3ways deal=you can listen to a song only 3 times and cant send it to your friend
Universal and Sony are not allowing download of some music which defeats the very purpose
you can access another zune ony 30 feet away..duh..why would i want to access my brother's zune box eh
MS tried to establish deals with all music houses so that it could get exclusive rights to the music direct to zune and cut off Ipod
well that didnt work either

the list goes on..lol...also Brian Lee the marketing maverick behind this is leaving MS. i guess the negative criticsm didnt help at all.

another eg of a product that MS apes to gain market share and then of course does a poor job of it...its one thing to gain software monoply by twisting arms but another to topple an established leader (Ipod) form its loyal following

(fill out my survey..we need to know how many alternatives there are to zune..)

I'm not buying a Zune for sure, it's too big omg! anyways support microsoft or not makes no difference to them, all they want is thet you buy their OS! lol, money, money, money $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom